Today, as nearly 20,000 people visit Huguenot Street to connect with and learn from the past, we are breaking ground every day with innovative programs. But this work cannot continue without your help!
Already, with support from people like you, programs and educational opportunities are growing. But your support accomplishes so much more. With a gift today you will:
- Preserve over 30 historic buildings, including seven stone houses;
- Protect sensitive archeological sites with important Esopus-Munsee artifacts;
- Share the stories of the lives of enslaved Africans who lived and worked on Huguenot Street;
- Create inspiring exhibitions such as Living in Style and Kasten from Mid-Hudson Valley Collections
- Conserve over 14,000 historic objects and thousands of archive and library documents;
- And help hundreds of kids attend these educational programs.
Future generations are depending on you to preserve these educational opportunities and this history! Please consider making your most generous gift today and give a gift for the next generation.